AVG Internet Security 2013 x86 Incl License Key 2018
AVG Internet Security 2013 Full Version – If previously we’ve shared Bitdefender 2013 and Kaspersky 2013. Well this time we turn AVG 2013 that present to you all. Just as internet security that I’ve shared, AVG Internet Security in addition to safeguard our computers from the threat of viruses, worms, trojans, and spyware also has the ability to keep our computer from threats from the Internet such as spam, phishing, hackers and Internet threats other.
Complete protection for everything you do! With AVG Internet Security, our most advanced protection, you get a worry-free online experience every time. This award-winning product gives you unbeatable Internet security by protecting against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and malicious websites. AVG Internet Security is a reliable and easy-to-use solution for home and small office users which is trusted by millions of users worldwide. AVG Internet Security’s multiple layers of protection mean you don’t have to worry about identity theft, spam or viruses. And it’ll even prevent you from accidentally visiting harmful sites. It’s faster, smarter security that won’t slow your computer down. With AVG Internet Security you also have access for the first time to AVG Identity Theft Recovery Unit that will help you get your life back in order if you ever become a victim of identity theft – online or offline.
Banking and shopping online
- AVG Identity Protection – Keeps your private information safe from known and unknown threats
- NEW Enhanced Firewall – Prevents hackers from seeing inside your computer
Surfing and searching the web, social networking
- LinkScanner® Active Surf-Shield – Ensures every web page you visit is safe – even before you go there
- LinkScanner® Search-Shield – Applies safety ratings to your Google, Bing/MSN and Yahoo search results
- NEW Superior Phishing Protection – Checks to make sure web pages really are what they appear to be
Emailing, chatting, and downloading
- NEW Enhanced Anti-Spam – Blocks spammers and scammers from clogging your system
- Web Shield – Lets you download and exchange files without risking virus infections
- E-mail Scanner – Keeps you safe from dangerous attachments and links in your e-mail
Whether you’re online or offline
- Anti-Virus – Makes sure you can’t get or spread a virus, worm, or Trojan horse
- Anti-Spyware – Prevents unauthorized information access by spyware and adware
- Anti-Rootkit – Ensures even the toughest and most sophisticated threats are kept out of your PC
- Game Mode – Keeps you safe without interrupting your game-play
- Update Manager – Makes sure you’re always protected against the latest threats – automatically
- System Tools – Lets you customize how AVG protection works with your system
- AntiRootkit: Improved detection of new variants of Alureon rootkit.
- AntiSpam: Added IPv6 support in AntiSpam update.
- Core: More flexible virus definitions.
- Core: Improved heuristic detection.
- Core: Optimization of “Scan files referred in registry” in Resident Shield.
- Core: Fixed crash during scan of registry.
- Core: Polymorphic malware detection methods have been optimized.
- Core: Some false alarms removed.
- Documentation: Instructions on fixing the most frequent technical issues have been added to chapter Troubleshooting in Help.
- Firewall: Added support for NTFS volumes mounted as directories.
- Firewall: Firewall settings lists’ items can be selected by the space key.
- Firewall: Fixed displaying ask dialogs for communication of 32-bit applications on 64-bit operating systems.
- General: Added reset button for Anti-Spam statistics.
- General: Extended statistics of SharePoint document scanner component.
- General: Extended statistics of VSAPI and antivirus transport agents components.
- General: Added posibility to switch off scan of outbound emails in VSAPI plug-in.
- General: Added support for Anti-Rootkit exceptions.
- General: AVG products allow sound notifications for specific alerts.
- Kernel: End of MS Outlook 2000/2002 support.
- Kernel: Fixed issue with Resident Shield exclusion list when Kerio mail server is installed.
- Outlook: Fixed compatibility issue with Alt-N Outlook Connector.
- Setup: Setup will ask for restart if the installation of Microsoft redistributables requires it.
- Setup: Fixed incorrect registry rights in Firewall installation.
- Setup: Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 is detected as conflicting application.
- Safe Search: Fixed crash in Google Chrome when BitDefender TrafficLight is enabled.
- Safe Search: Fixed LinkScanner crash during common browsing.
- Safe Search: Optimization for framesets implemented.
- Setup: Fixed crash when saving log files in setup.
- Setup: Fixed issue with detection of competitive products.
- Toolbar: Toolbar introduces a new feature for private browsing.
- Update: Last update time displayed in AVG user interface changes only if the update was successful.
- User Interface: Several components were grouped together to reduce number of components in overview.
- User Interface: Fixed handling of duplicates in Resident Shield exceptions list.
- User Interface: Added default settings for advanced “Identity Protection settings” dialog.
- User Interface: Fixed notification about logged in users in restart request dialog.
Ok now You can Download AVG Internet Security 2013 Full to your computer and have a nice experience with this software, Thank you for reading my blog post.